Showing 1-3 of 3  
[Jan 04, 2004]
jesse
Advanced

Strength:

crap

Weakness:

crap

forum is over-rated, the only thing you are paying for is the hyped up name. I dropped a couple hundred bucks on a pair of boots they are too fat for any binding except forums own crappy team binding. I found this out when I got to the mountain and rode with the tight fit, by the time I got home my boots had been shredded on the sides by my binding. The only thing I am concerned with is reliability and forum is the bottom of the barrel. Burton spends more on R and D then forum makes in a year and it shows.

Similar Products Used:

northwave, burton, DC

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
[May 30, 2002]
Niels Bolt
Advanced

This is the best boot you can imagine. It's incredible light, but also realy stiff, the best combination you can get. The thermal liners are so warm, you won't even think about your feet getting cold. I've used this boot with temperaturs of -25C, and when i took my boots of my socks were still dry and warm, beat that. Peace

Similar Products Used:

Burton Driver. Now i've you tried the Forum Devun Walsh, the Burton Driver is a piece of sh*t.

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
[Mar 04, 2002]
RZA
Intermediate

Strength:

The liner is well comfy, even before bedding in. After that its slipper time. No strap ache due to all the padding available, and stiffness is in the ankle area, so with the dual tightning system its goodbye to heel lift. The upper is softer so good for hiking and the tread is super grippy. Mine are size 10.5, with medium S5 bindings and there is loadsa room for manouver. If you do the lower laces tight then the actual shape of the boot really narrows and lowers, offering loads of strap for tightening.

Weakness:

None really..Forum prejudice? I got a very good deal on the price, but I would recommend paying top dollar anyway. Possible too wide for the narrower footed people, but like I said in the strengths, there is so much liner that they really are snug.

Great Boot....Don''t ignore the Forum Boots line. Stiff around the ankle but mega comfy liner make them an allround boot. Well stoked......

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Showing 1-3 of 3  

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.

outdoorreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network:

mtbr.com | roadbikereview.com | carreview.com | photographyreview.com | audioreview.com