Forum Recon-Mens Freestyle

Forum Recon-Mens Freestyle 

DESCRIPTION

The Forum Recon snowboard is a perfect introduction to freestyle riding. The Forum Recon Snowboard rides like a skateboard over beginner slopes and onto rails and jumps. Bi-axial fiberglass is used for its forgiving flex and neutral feel into and out of turns, giving the new rider the control needed to start a lifetime of fun on the snow. Durable sidewall construction takes abuse from rocks or rails and is damp and forgiving.

USER REVIEWS

Showing 1-4 of 4  
[Feb 07, 2023]
Kiyumi22

Strength:

I am comparing this board to the rentals that I rode and my last board, which was far to freestyle focused for the type of riding I like to do. Tamarac emergency roadside assistance

Weakness:

None . .

Purchased:
New  
OVERALL
RATING
[Oct 28, 2022]
shemikasoraya

Strength:

After 3 days on it all I can say is wow. Faster, more stable, carves better, rides switch much easier than my last one (which was a true terror to control switch).The new board is also more flexible in the middle of the board, which is a welcome change Boca Raton Suspension Repair

Weakness:

None . .

Purchased:
New  
OVERALL
RATING
[Sep 14, 2022]
Madmardigann

Strength:

I think that the highbacks make for better carving , but like I said , thats just what i think.I like the adjustable heel cup and gas pedal :it totally boosted my riding ability. Suspension Repair

Weakness:

none . .

Purchased:
New  
OVERALL
RATING
[Oct 27, 2008]
Danny Kreucher
Snowboarder

I have had this board for about 2 and a half seasons, its a great board for beginners who are just starting to ride rails, boxes, jumps, stuff like that. It has nice medium flex to it, enough so you can press and butter ob it, but still gives out a good amount of pop.

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Showing 1-4 of 4  

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.

outdoorreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network:

mtbr.com | roadbikereview.com | carreview.com | photographyreview.com | audioreview.com