Forum Youngblood Freestyle

Forum Youngblood Freestyle 

DESCRIPTION

The Forum Youngblood snowboard is for the rider who may be short in height but is big on talent. Quadrax fiberglass and a Lite Rail wood core are the start of deck that has mega pop and unbeatable stability.

USER REVIEWS

Showing 1-5 of 5  
[Dec 06, 2023]
olivernicholle

Strength:

I haven't found any faults yet, even the scratches are cool. cuz chicks dig scars, whether they're on you or the board. | https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/lubbock/profile/telephone-system-dealers/hays-communications-0875-20963

Weakness:

None . .

Purchased:
New  
OVERALL
RATING
[Sep 07, 2023]
shemikasoraya

Strength:

On my third - I like the yellow. Have paddled around (Upper Yough, Gauley tandem and here in Idaho) and would not suggest it as a solo creek boat (unless you are a physically big person) but it does do well solo in big water (Lochsa -7 1/2') If its not dry enough get a deck. West Palm Beach Mobile Mechanic

Weakness:

None . .

Purchased:
New  
OVERALL
RATING
[Feb 07, 2023]
pondskater

Strength:

Real deep powder can be a challenge with this board but I’m riding a 158. I’m sure it would be better on a 161 or so. In any event, I picked up a longer board for deep powder days but plan to ride the Custom pretty much for everything else. Brighton wrecker service

Weakness:

None . .

Purchased:
New  
OVERALL
RATING
[Oct 28, 2022]
Madmardigann

Strength:

Not to mention bomb-proof. I had a few run-ins with some trees and rocks at Whistler this week, and you cannot even tell. This board handles all conditions and all terrain flawlessly. Calexico Radiator Repair Service

Weakness:

None . .

Purchased:
New  
OVERALL
RATING
[Dec 29, 2006]
Darren
Snowboarder

if you are looking for a board to rip it up in the park and hit those sick 60 foot rollers....the youngblood is the one for you...it gives a sick amount of pop so that you can pop onto those street rails with ease and really fexible.
the youngblood is my favorite board i have.

Similar Products Used:

ive used a forum destroyer with forum 1.8 platfrom bindings and a forum youngblood mini.

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Showing 1-5 of 5  

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.

outdoorreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network:

mtbr.com | roadbikereview.com | carreview.com | photographyreview.com | audioreview.com