K2 Bike T1 Conventional

K2 Bike T1 Conventional 

DESCRIPTION

The T1 represents all that is right in the world of boot technology. Per team specifications, this boot excels in icy pipe transitions and landing superpark kickers due to our AFS tongues, which allow you to dial flex from the inside out—adjustable stiffness for freestyle and hard snow landings. Other features: Ultra Fit liners for lightweight warmth while Hytrel® backstays transfer power immediately to the board for hair-trigger response. In addition, like all of our women’s models, the women’s T1 is not just a downsized clone, but an individually tooled gender-specific upper and lower, inner and outer—equal features for all-mountain charging.

USER REVIEWS

Showing 1-3 of 3  
[Nov 24, 2006]
Peter
Snowboarder

The BOA system sucks: it tends to unlace on steep chutes or when riding moguls. In short: unreliable.

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
[Jan 19, 2002]
Andy
Intermediate

Strength:

Removable liner, easy to get in and out of.

Weakness:

Plastic tongue inserts are somewhat difficult to change.

Well, so far these boots are great. Very comfortable and supportive. The removable liner is nice and I also like the removable tongue inserts. They have alot of padding and do well with keeping your heel down. They also come with foot and heel inserts. I''d recommend these to any kind of rider since you can adjust the support in the front according to how you ride.

Similar Products Used:

Heelside 50/50

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
[Dec 04, 2001]
ecko
Car Camper

Strength:

None

this is the best boot i have ever used it transfers power straight to the board for crisp clean carving landings are soft very little roll its just the best boot i have seen

Customer Service

i have not needed any help with the boot and have no complaints

Similar Products Used:

non

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Showing 1-3 of 3  

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.

outdoorreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network:

mtbr.com | roadbikereview.com | carreview.com | photographyreview.com | audioreview.com